The Mid-Hudson Workshop is guided by a dedicated board of directors. Their efforts on behalf of MHW’s mission are valued by workers we serve and by the many businesses our outsourcing services benefit.
Our 2016 Board Members
- President: W. Rick Stark, Stephen Gould Corp., Whipping, NJ
- Vice President: Cliff Scholl, Complete Sound, Poughkeepsie NY
- Treasurer: Larry Miller, IBM, Poughkeepsie/Kingston/Thornwood, NY & Danbury, CT (retired)
- Victoria Deichler, Wells Fargo Homes Loans, Fishkill NY
- Michael Forbes, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Steve Mazzuca, IBM Corp, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Robert Nellis, Mid-Hudson Workshop, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Cliff Scholl, Complete Sound, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Suzanne Stevens, Mid-Hudson Workshop, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Gail Wurster, IBM Corp, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Nate Zacek, Bankers Healthcare Group, Inc., Poughkeepsie, NY
Click here to view past members
Robert A. Nellis Jr., Executive Director
Robert has been on the Board of Directors since 1999 and Board President from 2000 – 2014. He joined the Workshop as General Manager in February 2013 and was appointed Executive Director in October 2014. He brings to the Workshop 15 years experience in manufacturing and product design where he attained multiple patents and managed the electrical test lab while in the position of Senior Development Engineer at Fargo Manufacturing. He founded American Graphic Design 15 years ago and as a NYS licensed Professional Engineer has been designing beautiful homes here in the Hudson Valley. His community involvement includes service as a Trustee on the Millbrook Educational Foundation since 2009 with positions on the Finance and Taste of Millbrook Auction committees. His family resides in the Town of Washington, NY.
Ralph Malone, Director of Manufacturing
Ralph has been with MHW since 2003. Ralph has extensive expertise in manufacturing garnered from more than 20 years of experience in production management with Proctor & Gamble, Experian and a major adhesive coatings company in New Jersey. Ralph lives with his wife in Hamptonburgh, NY and takes pride in his home shop and tool collection.
Suzanne L Stevens, Director of Sales and Marketing
Suzanne joined the Board of Directors in January 2012 and was appointed Director of Sales and Marketing in October 2014. She brings 20 years of sales and marketing experience in residential real estate throughout the Hudson Valley and an additional 15 years in management, sales and marketing in a variety of industries including magazine distribution and wholesale diamond jewelry. A strong advocate for giving back to her community,Suzanne has been a member of the Kiwanis Club of Poughkeepsie since 2008 and served as President from 2011-2013 and again in 2015. She served on the steering committee for Rhinebeck’s Sinterklaas Celebration, the Rhinebeck Arts and Cultural Committee and as Associate Music Director for a 20 voice Contemporary Ensemble from 1995 – 2001.
Trevor Barr, Office Manager
Sheila Maldonado, Production Manager