Mid-Hudson Works is guided by a dedicated board of directors. Their efforts on behalf of MHW’s mission are valued by the workers we serve and the many businesses our outsourcing services benefit.
Our 2018 Board Members
- President: W. Rick Stark, Stephen Gould Corp
- Vice President: Cliff Scholl, Complete Sound
- Treasurer: Larry Miller, IBM (retired)
- Secretary: Michael Forbes, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals
- Steve Mazzuca, IBM Corp
- Robert Nellis, Mid-Hudson Works
- Suzanne Stevens, Mid-Hudson Works
- Robert A Edge Jr., IBM Corp
- Nate Zacek, Green Chimneys
- Mercy Turugh, Smart Staffing Group
- John Garrity, 2017/2018 Kiwanis Club of Poughkeepsie President, MHA
Click here to view past members
Robert A. Nellis Jr., Executive Director
Robert has been on the Board of Directors since 1999 and Board President from 2000 – 2014. He joined Mid-Hudson Works as General Manager in February 2013 and was appointed Executive Director in October 2014. He brings to MHW 15 years experience in manufacturing and product design where he attained multiple patents and managed the electrical test lab while in the position of Senior Development Engineer at Fargo Manufacturing. He founded American Graphic Design 15 years ago and as a NYS licensed Professional Engineer has been designing beautiful homes here in the Hudson Valley. His community involvement includes service as a Trustee on the Millbrook Educational Foundation since 2009 with positions on the Finance and Taste of Millbrook Auction committees. His family resides in the Town of Washington, NY.
Ralph Malone, Director of Manufacturing
Ralph has been with MHW since 2003. Ralph has extensive expertise in manufacturing garnered from more than 20 years of experience in production management with Proctor & Gamble, Experian and a major adhesive coatings company in New Jersey. Ralph resides in Pleasant Valley, NY.
Trevor Barr, Director of Finance & Administration